30 July 2014|
Board Member Vacancy
Remuneration of £1,750.00
Nehemiah UCHA is a progressive housing association with a portfolio of nearly 1000 properties serving the multicultural communities within the West Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to our vision of being a force for social and economic improvement, tackling poverty and inequality through our housing activities.
- Be expected to attend approximately 4 board meetings each year and twice yearly away days.
- Demonstrate strategic vision and leadership skills
- Apply your experience, independent perspective to challenge and contribute to decision making
- Ensure governance, internal control and risk management
- Have board level /director level experience in the public and not for profit sector
- We are keen to attract individuals with Strategic Asset /Housing Management, Finance and general business skills
- Successful candidate will be nominated to serve on Operations, Audit & Finance or HR & Equalities Committee
Closing Date: 22nd August 2014
Further information and application form here: