Retirement Living - McCalla House
McCalla House - Wolverhampton offers the following services:
- Supported independent living for frail and elderly residents over 55 years of age*
- 41 Self contained, double glazed, centrally heated one & two bedroomed flats.
- A real sense of community with a vast array of facilities including a lounge, laundry room, library, craft room, dining room, and a hair salon.
- Assisted bathroom 24hr warden call alarm system.
- Landscaped gardens which residents can help maintain
- Organised social activities every month with on-site support.
- All residents have a support plan
*If you are aged 55 - 59 you need to be registered disabled.