Retirement Living - Nehemiah Court
Nehemiah Court - Walsall
- Supported independent living for frail and elderly residents over 55 years of age*
- 30 Self contained, double glazed, centrally heated one & two bedroomed flats
- A real sense of community with a vast array of facilities including a quiet lounge, dining room, laundry room, library, craft room, treatment and a hair salon.
- Assisted bathroom
- 24hr warden call alarm system
- Organised social activities every month with on-site support including a luncheon club
- All residents have a support plan that is reviewed quarterly or sooner if the need arises
*If you are aged 55 - 59 you need to be registered disabled.